Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The scripture basically means that what we dwell on. will spark the Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me Galileo shirt. Scenes that we allow to replay over and over in our minds, end up influencing our heart’s desires and even our choices. If we think things long enough, they will eventually manifest whether good or bad. What we see triggers what we think, what we think influences what we desire, what we desire affects our actions, our combined actions determine our character, and our character determines our eternal destiny. One, for example, is when I need to slow down a bit, but I rationalize my needs to get things done. Galileo constantly challenged me on this and Galileo felt her words touched my heart last night.
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me Galileo Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me Galileo shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -