Monday, November 5, 2018

I get to my apartment a half an hour before my Reindeer Stitch Merry Christmas shirt, sweater. Today and tomorrow should cover my rent plus a little pocket money. I’m looking for another job so I don’t have to keep doing this. I live in a small one bedroom apartment in Manhattan. Its probably not the best place to live considering my salary but my job and internship is close. I change into my uniform for the diner and pull my hair into a ponytail. I was wearing work clothes today at the office but I spilled juice on myself and had to change into something less work appropriate. I always keep a pair of clothes with me in my purse because this sh*t always happens.
Reindeer Stitch Merry Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Reindeer Stitch Merry Christmas shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -