Sunday, November 4, 2018

He got off me so fast and went to the other Nope still not married shirt. He sat there for more than an hour. At that time I’m busy asking myself if what I did was a wise move or not. I was kind of regretting because I was punishing him for something I was also not sure of. I thought of going to check up on him but I was like nope, he was talking to busi or other women on the phone. I decided to wait and see what happens.  It was after so many hours that I felt him covering me with his arms and said nothing. I kept quiet. I thought he would say anything but he kept quiet. I guess we both fell asleep.
Nope still not married Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -