Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I know I tend to be a pretty private person, but there comes a My Patronus is Ruth Bader Ginsburg shirt to just put something out there rather than answer the same tough questions individually, over and over again. The majority of messages I’ve received over the past year have been overwhelmingly kind and supportive so I feel like the least I can do is update you all a bit. I’ll start with the hardest first. Shahbaz and I parted ways last June after being together for nearly a decade, so to say it’s been the toughest year ever would be an understatement. We’re now both getting on with life and will always love and respect each other a great deal. I’d like to just leave it at that and hope you can respect my privacy.
My Patronus is Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -