Tuesday, November 20, 2018

This is so encouraging, Kathy. Man okay I’ll talk in third grade I cheated in my history exam shirt so we would be sure and see it and hug it close to our hearts. We so appreciate your generosity. We love you. Your acknowledgment of you reached in with this one” means more than I can express. You helped me before, during, and after the trip and of course, here you are again walking beside me. So often you point me to my purpose through your affirmations. I am forever grateful. Love you. Rachel, the love you share and the community you inspire grows with each new share and reader. I believe in your heart girl, and walking beside you in it. Let’s get these kiddos to their celebration feast!
Man okay I'll talk in third grade I cheated in my history exam Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Man okay I’ll talk in third grade I cheated in my history exam shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -