Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Your posts are powerful & make a positive impact on my life. I study triggernometry shirt an exercise in becoming more self-aware. Already in weekly therapy to help undo the emotional damage created during my childhood & young adult years, I find your posts insightful & applicable to my life. Thank you for your voice. Dona, my dream is that Natalie would help me write a book to teens and/or parents. Can’t you just see it? I am putting my dream and hope out into the atmosphere right now through this lovely comment of yours. Thank you for the encouragement. I will make sure she hears your words. What a beautiful post!
I study triggernometry Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I study triggernometry shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -