Thursday, November 8, 2018

A while back my life was like a roller coaster with my Jack and Sally hello kitty hello nightmare shirt. I kicked my wife out to marry someone else because of what my Jack and Sally. Now that I look back to our life, she has done everything and was everything to me but I was too selfish to realize. Jack and Sally both got married when we graduated from high school and only last 4years because of me. Before she came to live with me my family objected because Jack and Sally wanted me to get my lawyers first. I didn’t care all I knew was I loved her and wanted her but at the same time, I have hurt myself because I will always choose my family before anyone.
Jack and Sally hello kitty hello nightmare Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -