Sunday, November 4, 2018

To the point that they often make me jump. I drink Busch Light like fat kids eat cake shirt all the way up on daily life and that in itself is stressful. Pain is another thing; I don’t remember what it feels like not to be sore. It’s as if my body is suddenly ill-equipped for life. All strength has been zapped from my muscles and I’m physically incapable of building it back up. Often I struggle to get myself dressed because the excruciating pain in my hips means I can’t lift my leg high enough to put my trousers on. It’s not exactly Olympic gymnastics I’m trying to do here, I just want to put my underwear on. Not too much to ask right? My skin sometimes stings so physical touch is uncomfortable.
I drink Busch Light like fat kids eat cake Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -