Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Sometimes when I am the Highway a tribute to Chris Cornell shirt, I want to close my eyes. But I don’t. I keep looking out for her. I’ll always look out for her. Whether I am in familiar territory or unfamiliar territory. Whether she’s fifteen or twenty-five. Whether we’re on the same side of the road or in completely different states. I will look out for her, even when I’m on my knees, feeling my way through the darkness. And on the days I feel like I’m staring at a stranger, I will try more than ever to be all there because in the midst of our media-saturated, overscheduled lives, taking time to know someone is the ultimate act of love.
I am the Highway a tribute to Chris Cornell Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I am the Highway a tribute to Chris Cornell shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -