Tuesday, November 20, 2018

What a lovely daughter you have Hecht Ruprecht ugly sweater. The future looks bright with Natalie’s in the world. I’m happy to share a bit of my treasure in her honor. I will donate next week when I get paid. Thank you for bringing this organization to my attention. Crying over here in the snow, reading everyone’s beautiful comments and heart-led donations for this precious community. Natalie, I’m amazed at your journey thus far and am so excited to see where this leads for Togetherness, and for what God is doing in your heart as well. You are coming into your season of impact my dear and these are just the first steps of a wonderful, beautiful, hard journey. I love you and your precious friends from Rwanda. Greater things are in store.
Hecht Ruprecht ugly Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Hecht Ruprecht ugly sweater, shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -