Tuesday, November 20, 2018

These two simple words struck me to my core! Asshole dad smartass daughter best friends for life shirt at such a young age. Your writing is remarkable and I thank you for sharing it with all of us I could not hold back the tears as you described the children watching you during your lunch and your response, oh your response sweet Natalie! Your generosity your compassion your heart. This window view has forever changed me! May your wandering always lead your heart to the people and places that need it most. It would be my honor to help support you and the Togetherness Celebration! I will donate the first thing in the morning. Much love to you and your mama.
Asshole dad smartass daughter best friends for life Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Asshole dad smartass daughter best friends for life shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -