Monday, November 12, 2018

As I’ve said before, Cameron County is at a critical point in Hand foot prints Santa hat shirt, sweater, and positive leadership that it count on for the next four years, if not longer. How would I write a birthday speech without ending it with prayers! But first, I have to say this, to every one that sends me wishes. Thanks for the wishes, thanks to those that I can call friends and thanks to every single person that I have with me. I’m running for re-election as Cameron County Judge to continue as a public servant, not to pad my resume or my contacts list. I’m asking for your vote and your prayers.
Hand foot prints Santa hat Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Hand foot prints Santa hat shirt, sweater, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -