Sunday, November 25, 2018

So I do. And the moment I walk on, I feel Grinch all I need is coffee and my dog it is too peopley shirt, sweater. I’m so full, and I give it all away that night. When we know we are not alone in our struggles to be a present and joyful participant in this one precious life, there is hope. I am grateful for every person who waited in line last night to share their struggles, their triumphs, and greatest hopes. I need this today. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. And in those serious moments of my show, I actually start to cry on stage. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
Grinch all I need is coffee and my dog it is too peopley Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch all I need is coffee and my dog it is too peopley shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -