Saturday, November 3, 2018

The rest of the week flew away, it was Friday and I was Goku vs Jiren Dragon ball superhero Santa Christmas shirt, sweater it’s nice having your own money. The curly haired guy came around every day at the same time. And I knew exactly when and me being the pervert I am, I made sure I was at the till whenever he came around just to stare at him, or eye-rape him whatever you call gawking at an overly attractive boy. I couldn’t be helped my hormonal self-was very much obsessed with Curly. Lifelong commitment is not what most people think it is. It’s not waking up every morning to make breakfast and eat together. That’s what my friends and I call him. Yep am a freak I already told my friends because wow! It’s the festive season, am supposed to be having fun with my peers.
Goku vs Jiren Dragon ball superhero Santa Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Goku vs Jiren Dragon ball superhero Santa Christmas shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -