Tuesday, November 27, 2018

As we were finishing up our cleaning duties, Best friends Grinch and Deadpool Christmas shirt, sweater could go look at the hamsters in the other part of the store. Alone with the cats, that’s when I went back to eight-year-old Rosie’s cage. She’d been there for many months. I didn’t think I’d ever seen a cat’s face look so sad. I re-opened her cage, and I rested my face against hers. That’s when the tears ran down my cheek. Rosie understood how I felt. For the first time in many days, I felt comfort. Her foster mom reported that she loved to be brushed, so that is what I did. Natalie took a photo. I couldn’t explain why, but I decided to post the photo on my Instagram page later that day.
Best friends Grinch and Deadpool Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Best friends Grinch and Deadpool Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -