Thursday, November 29, 2018

Somerset house is Best friends Eeyore and Grinch shirt. I bucked up, acted like a lady and controlled by Behavior. And now, I feel like I lost part of me. Something died inside of me and I miss it. So don’t stifle your feelings emotions. Don’t let someone else’s definition Define you. Don’t wish you were someone else or hate a part of you. You might find some day you are without it and you’ll know apart if you died. However, I am more likely to cry over someone/something else, rather than something in my own life. I feel like I just have to close it up in order to keep going. Sorry, probably too much to share.
Best friends Eeyore and Grinch Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Best friends Eeyore and Grinch shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -