Friday, October 5, 2018

I have a hard time with anyone saying that it’s all a bed of Wind turbine technician the hardest part of my job is being nice shirt. I’m not saying you can’t still stay positive and have a positive outlook and demeanor because quite frankly, I prefer that over the whole sky is falling. With both sadness and gratitude, I share that Shadow’s time here on earth has ended. With sadness because I feel he deserves more time here with us, being in a better place than he had previously known. With gratitude, because even though I had not planned to be Shadow’s final refuge home.
Wind Turbine Technician The Hardest Part Of My Job Is Being Nice V-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -