Friday, October 5, 2018

Eeyore sometimes I stay inside shirt. I told my daughter that Mommy is sick but her sickness is not seen with a stuffy nose or a fever. But rather it tends to make Mommy sad at times where she cries a lot. It also makes Mommy panic a bit. Do not get scared; Mommy is working with a doctor and getting better. For me with generalized anxiety disorder and depression, I got lucky. Someone made videos on YouTube using the characters Piglet and Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh to explain as case studies for the disorders respectively. From 3 to 13, they got it in less than 10 minutes.
Eeyore Sometimes Stay Inside V-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -