Wednesday, October 31, 2018

He takes another twirl on his black leather chair, Real Norwegians eat lutefisk for Christmas shirt, sweater more to himself than to me. I watch him as one would a movie, attentively, I make no sound or any movement of any kind. The colonel. He summoned me a while ago, it was during English class that one of the soldiers came to fetch me. Lesego had begged that I don’t say or do anything that will cause them to take me to the ‘dungeon’. So I am keeping to my promise, I do not dare say the first words, in fact, I am starting to enjoy our staring contest. He stares blankly at me as if trying to read my mind, trying to discover my thoughts, my demeanor and my reactions but I will not give anything away.
Real Norwegians eat lutefisk for Christmas Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -