Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Does the sun follow a tighter circular path around the North than it does around the south? Less than 1% of Americans have ever seen the sun set from a U.S.Navy ship I have shirt and none of them have ever seen the sunset as it does in Sweden. Is anyone here from Australia? The first time I have ever seen the sunset over the big water. I have always caught the sunrise on the eastern side. Sunset at Pier 60 in Clearwater, FL. I threw in a couple of shots of Winter for your enjoyment. Look what rewards await me when I get home early. I don’t believe I have ever seen the sun set behind the hills near home and to think these very hills were blanketed with fog this morning.
Less than 1% of Americans have ever seen the sun set Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Less than 1% of Americans have ever seen the sun set shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -