Thursday, October 18, 2018

So, I’m extra grateful today for living where I do. Camping and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt, taking in the magical array of colors all around me, breathing in the smell of the ground after rain is therapy. For real. How are you spending your Sunday, beautiful people? I would love to hear what you have been up to and also how you have been taking care of your precious self -I really hope you have been! If you’re ready to immerse yourself here and get away from it all there are so many little nuggets of nature around. Rest, reset, quiet the mind and find clarity.
Camping and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -