Thursday, October 18, 2018

I watched as they began to eat& laugh heartily. Bear beer shuh duh fuh cup shirt about how connected he is to everyone in the hotel and I felt mocked. I decided to leave. Unable to take it anymore, I called the waiter. He calmly told me: yours is a special order, being prepared by the chief chef himself. Their orders were prepared hurriedly by students on attachment because the top chefs are busy with yours Sir. That’s why they were served first. Please have some juice as you wait. I calmed down & waited patiently. Such is life! Some people are ahead of you and are eating now, laughing at you and talking about how they are smarter, wiser and better than you, how they are well connected, blessed, have money and are enjoying life.
Bear beer shuh duh fuh cup Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -