Friday, September 7, 2018

So yesterday a friend of mine shared this, and it is cool and all, but while everyone else is getting something encouraging, They call me auntie because partner in crime makes me sound like shirt. This popped up last month in a magazine about writing. Makes me sound like an actual writer! Least I can do is share it, and thank the author. I’m a writer-for-hire, and a few years ago I had a project writing promotional material for a major tool company. I was having trouble finding the right approach for my audience blue collar workers, mainly men, who do jobs like lineman, railroad construction, tree surgeon, etc. I had the bright idea to read the copy I’d written thus far in your voice literally your voice in my head.
They call me auntie because partner in crime makes me sound like Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -