Sunday, September 30, 2018

Leilani was my all time favorite gooroos song. Sorry I wasn’t listening I was thinking about fishing shirt to all the bands music, this song brings back so many great memories. When are you coming to Durban? Saw you live last July in Pretoria and I hear from my sister in law that you were there today. Would really like to hear your beautiful singing again. Keep it up the team. Do it for his glory. I’m so finished with apologies that mean nothing and for those who think apologies fix anything. An apology is for when you hurt someone’s feelings, or steal something from your mother’s purse, or forget to put the toilet seat down – you know, 8th-grade stuff.
Sorry I wasn't listening I was thinking about fishing Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -