Saturday, September 22, 2018

Learn how to make your very own Official My God momma really don’t Play-Doh shirt with this step-by-step video. After watching, try creating your own and upload the photos of your Play-Doh jewelry creations to our Wall! I love these easy play-doh projects – and the quick video was just right. I remember eating Play-Doh when I was younger. Yep, tasted like salt. Oh my. Played with some Play-doh today as I’m home today with my sick toddler. I told him to stop mixing the colors because it frustrates mommy and he told me that’s not fair, the colors are lonely. They need other color friends to make them happy. They cry when they are alone in their cups with lids.
My God momma really don't Play-Doh Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -