Sunday, September 23, 2018

Wouldn’t the risk of possibly losing him the rest of the season be present in every game he plays? Official Minnesota Vikings lady sassy classy and a tad badassy shirt when we should be saving them for the playoffs! And the possibility of losing him for the rest of the season is worth a win over the rams ummmm yea try again John. Adam Kim, I’m assuming they know about a trillion times more about his situation than you do. Stop second guessing the professionals. It makes you look foolish. Just stating my opinion seeing how safe the team plays I’m surprised he wasn’t sidelined until the playoff picture is formed. Ryan Repke He only has 432 more yards in his career than I have and I haven’t been to one practice.
Official Minnesota Vikings lady sassy classy and a tad badassy Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -