Sunday, September 9, 2018

If I may, I quite like her design. She reminds me of a beluga whale in a slightly whimsical way, but I like Night Fury and Light Fury dragon shirt. She isn’t a total opposite to Toothless. I’m glad people on here at least respect each other’s opinions and perhaps have faith that the movie will still be a good one despite the problems they might have with the things we already know about it. Compare this image to the poster. I immediately notice now that the head on this graphic compared to the Light Fury. It’s been so flooded by the rageist cult crying about the Light Fury and shouting obscenities.
Night Fury and Light Fury dragon Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -