Monday, September 24, 2018

You can’t have the beer without Jameson Irish Whiskey lips shirt. Well, you can, but it’s not as good. To my favorite lefty and my favorite person to drink Jameson with! Us lefties are the only ones in our right mind. We enjoy your interpretation of art, Bob. You see something that we don’t! Does the loser have to take a shot? Because I could lose if I have to take a shot. Don’t think the game would ever get past the first block if we played by those rules. Ben Shepherd is this the 1 you were telling me about the other week. To kind of you sir best not put it near my aftershave, I would prob end up splashing it all over for a night out.
Jameson Irish Whiskey lips Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -