Sunday, September 30, 2018

I always get excited when we get help from a girls scouts or boys scouts. I’m sorry for that I saids when I was hungry shirt for our Christmas event. Also, we have the dental office of Frank Parks will be collecting can foods and other items for us and have invited us to their event on Dec. Help us bring the joy of Thanksgiving for families in need! Astoria and all of Queens is in need of your helping hand, please help us by holding a food drive with the below items. It’s time to give thanks, give, and receive! Nod your head if you’ve ever looked up at the clock after steamrolling the to-do list only to realize you hadn’t eaten anything.
I'm sorry for that I saids when I was hungry Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -