Sunday, September 16, 2018

I think it’s possible that her husband is still so upset that he’s asked If you don’t speak to me don’t speak to my husband shirt. Her husband sounds like a pretty touchy, controlling person. Either you’ll make up after they divorce or you don’t want to be anywhere near that dumpster fire. If not this then it would have been something eventually. You made a remark. Grown adults don’t tell other grown adults not to associate with someone over a remark. Unless you openly declared your support for genocide in a wedding toast, which hardly seems likely. She sounds like she doesn’t have any common sense.
If you don't speak to me don't speak to my husband Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -