Monday, September 17, 2018

From the Taco Bell, I could see the bright If you don’t see Dunkin’ Donuts in my hand just turn around and back away slowly shirt, so I said great! I parked for a second to load my DDPerks card, as there was a promo if you paid via DDPerks. After transferring funds to that card, I went to the drive-thru, and received no response. I pulled around to the front of the location and parked, seeing one male and one female staff member inside. So to clarify, no the fly did not just fly into my drink, or into my straw. My drink had a lid, so it was just floating around having a good old time I suppose. The manager was rude, and really unhelpful.
If you don't see Dunkin' Donuts in my hand just turn around Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -