Saturday, September 22, 2018

Despite all of the things Mayzie is going through, she is still Heartbeat still here still fighting shirt and keeping everyone on their toes. And I can make it one more. It showed no visible fluid but heartbeat 160. The doctor told me a 20% chance of survival. I ended up at the ER that evening with a bad leak and a bad bleed. They also did an ultrasound and verified the same information. The baby had no fluid. They gave me 2 IV fluid bags, checked my blood levels and sent me home. Saying babies heartbeat was strong! I continued to bleed the rest of July.
Heartbeat still here still fighting Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -