Friday, September 21, 2018

So earlier I was just chilling and relaxing while getting ready to Halloween Michael Myers just do it shirt. They feature awesome window box packaging, tons of accessories, amazing sculpts, and have become the definitive version of each character they do. Man fun times. I’m a modern-day adventurer and semi-pro fishy man. I’ve been blessed to work and meet two of the richest men in the entire world. One is our president. I might need three or four of them so I can keep one MOC and one with every head and hand combo. Michael Myers will haunt your collection in November. It’s an amazing life and a trip.
Halloween Michael Myers just do it V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -