Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Wow that’s impressive! William Maillis wants to be an astrophysicist, and he hopes to have Forget princess I want to be an Astrophysicist shirt. But what caught my attention even more than William’s impressive intelligence and his hard work was that he didn’t hesitate to talk about God in his CNN interview. He told the media. Everybody has gifts from God. I was gifted with knowledge and science and history. He also went on to tell them why he wanted to be an astrophysicist. William said, I want to prove to the world that God does exist through science. He wants to point others to God through his life and his work, and I think that’s great.
Forget princess I want to be an Astrophysicist Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -