Monday, September 24, 2018

Flamingo fans, here’s a Flamingo I am dreaming of a pink Christmas shirt! Anyone else decorates with flamingos for Christmas? See close-ups of the tree and her other decor here. Watercolor Greeting Card. Now, who doesn’t love flamingoes? I can see you smiling! This is my latest watercolor greeting card just in time for the holidays. And, it’s never too early to order. These cards are being printed today and will be available at the Southport Waterfront Market this Wednesday and available at our two local shops in Southport. Hold down your finger and copy and paste into your own status with your own answers. It was so very hard to buy them. I found them at a garage sale.
Flamingo I am dreaming of a pink Christmas Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -