Sunday, September 16, 2018

I’m a bad mom. My house is a wreck, Don’t mess with me I have a crazy Auntie Shark who happened to cuss a lot and she will punch you in the face very hard shirt, just so I can toss and turn and degrade everything I did that day. I yelled at Kadance today. I say things I shouldn’t, I am at my breaking point 80% of the time. I probably cuss more than I should and drink pause, I had to go get my wine. Some days we don’t get out of our pajamas and some days we watch movies all night until bedtime. My kids fight and don’t always pick up after themselves.
Don't mess with me I have a crazy Auntie Shark who happened Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -