Wednesday, September 5, 2018

A little more clever and charming than was absolutely required, which made for an engaging afternoon in Dinosaur if you’re happy and you know it clap your oh sorry shirt. Earlier in the week, I saw “Jurassic World” about which I felt absolutely nothing. Complete apathy. I didn’t feel enough to either dislike it or feel like it was time that was particularly well spent. There was a new Fantasy-saurus Rex, people got eaten, and the music worked hard to convince me I should care about what was happening onscreen, but I didn’t. As enormous blockbuster movies go, it was the blandest of custards.
Dinosaur if you're happy and you know it clap your oh sorry Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -