Thursday, September 27, 2018

So last weekend Britne Misner took some grandma and my pics. Back off I have a crazy Grandma and I am not afraid to use her shirt with little ones you just let them do their thing and they did! Their shirts said Back off, I have a crazy grandma and I’m not afraid to use her! Thank Marcia Harrell for doing our shirts and then our shirts said Crazy grandma of course. Love, Love, Love the pics. My hair looks like poo but oh well! I had a day off not too long ago and I felt like The Holy Spirit moved my heart to go to the coffee shop that I usually go to. It doesn’t take much for Him to move me to coffee shops I will always say yes. When I got there it was very empty and three of the employees were sitting by the door on break.
Back off I have a crazy Grandma and I am not afraid to use her Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -