Sunday, September 9, 2018

For a world in which every girl will wear her first dress for school rather than a American Flag yeah I drink like a girl try to keep up shirt. For every girl, for every human. But now I urge you to keep up your courage, because not one of you will be lost; only the ship will be destroyed. Whoever is reading this, I understand how rough things are right now. I just want to let you know that things will get better, I promise. Keep holding on just a little bit longer. I know you feel like nobody really cares. You’re wrong, stop denying it.
American Flag yeah I drink like a girl try to keep up Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -