Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Let me know what you think. I am thinking of making some more but I want American Flag cow shirt. Help me find some people who will buy these and I can get more beads and make more for you guys! Getting glow in the dark beads are more expensive then the regular. And also it’s using my plastic string. If I didn’t have three other projects going, I’d give them a try. I want those sissors though. I’m not flying a flag when our “commander in chief” salutes generals who execute thousands, and invites a corrupt tyrant to the White House as a friend. Our government revels in cruelty, ignorance, greed and racism, cloaked in lies and faux patriotism.
American Flag cow Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: American Flag cow shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -