Sunday, September 9, 2018

I just wanna sip some hennessy and rub on ya booty while you smoke a sweet baby girl. A girl her dog and her beer it’s a beautiful thing shirt and then bring it back home, that’s all. I’m always around on the weekends that’s all I do is chill in the house and sip. Nigga always talking bout she need friends but don’t never hit the ones she got. Try being very thirsty, sipping as hard as you can to quench that thirst, only to find out there’s a long crack in your straw. I feel like I’m part of the reason of his pain. From then on, I told myself that I will eliminate the use of straws.
A girl her dog and her beer it's a beautiful thing Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -