Monday, August 27, 2018

I’m excited to sit down and read this book I got in the Official Sasshole pink shirt. I stumbled on a tweet from Traversing for a book review. Of course it caught my eye, because I’m a big chicken when it comes to bears! Hopefully it helps! We still be in dat heat wave here. It’s 107 outside right now and Milo be crying to go outside tho mommy finally let hims. She made sure hims habs water and hims pool and toys but when she let him out he just decided to take dat nappy on duh porch. Why would you want to take a nappy outside in dat heat when you can take dat nice air conditioned nappy on duh fwuffy woobies?
Official Sasshole Sweater

Buy this shirt: Official Sasshole pink shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -