Friday, September 4, 2020

Once she almost hit me over the Fireball the glue holding this 2020 shitshow together shirt Also,I will get this head with a ceramic plate. She only stopped cause I called her out on it and brought her back to her senses cause even my ~8 year old self knew that was extreme. I know parents are supposed to “spank” your butt or what not when their kids misbehave but she would hit us for no real reason. One occasion I remember clearly: my sis wanted to weigh these two picture frames that were placed above my mother’s bed so when we placed the frames back my sis left one crooked. I was laying on the floor watching tv when my mother got home and saw what horrible thing we had done. She came at me with a pair of pants telling me my sister ratted me out that I had left the frame crooked (yes, my sis threw me under the bus, but what could you expect from a scared 7 year old.

Buy this shirt: Fireball the glue holding this 2020 shitshow together shirt

See more:

Do you even curl bro shirt
Air fly Joe Dan shirt
Trump better coverage than verizon can you hear us now shirt
Skellington let me pour you a tall glass of get over it oh and here’s a straw so you can suck it ur shirt

The queen had a busy day. Shortly after the Skellington let me pour you a tall glass of get over it oh and here’s a straw so you can suck it ur shirt and I love this ceremony, Queen Elizabeth II headed back to the main grounds Windsor Castle, where she knighted the 100-year-old Tom Moore, who became a national hero by raising $40 million for the National Health Service during the coronavirus pandemic by walking 100 times around his garden. The scene of the queen tapping a sword on the shoulders of the WW II veteran was especially moving for many of her countrymen.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -