Monday, May 6, 2019


It’s almost over Relationship status my husband loves me I love my husband shirt I repeat this in my head and stifle a whimper as a teardrop falls onto the pillow. It hurts so bad, but he likes that. It’s almost over. I can feel the sobs ready to break out of my chest. I close my eyes and wait for it to end. My heart beats fast. I focus on that. My knees hurt. Every single thrust sends an unbearable, shooting pain, but… it’s almost over. It hurts. Save me, someone. I had no choice in this. I can’t remember the last time I had sex that was truly consensual.

Relationship status my husband loves me I love my husband Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -