Monday, May 6, 2019


We visited a Breeder of boys shirt of labs who had an “oopsy” litter. Someone jumped the fence who wasn’t a black lab…. This was back in the late 80’s and free puppies still were a thing. There were 5 adorable black bundles of energy bouncing around the yard and one little pup snoozing in the back. I sat and instantly had 5 puppies in my lap all trying to give me a face wash. I picked out one, a cheerful little imp all wiggles and whines and looked over to see what my husband thought. He was seated quietly with a little-boy grin on his face while the snoozer, who’d woke up, had her paws wrapped around his neck, her head on his shoulder and was again, snoozing.

Breeder of boys Sweater

Buy this shirt: Breeder of boys shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -