Friday, May 24, 2019


I am a woman who has gone Aerosmith sing with me sing for the years sing for the laughter sing for the tears shirt the way up to 16. I had a rough start, although I thankfully, had a great man in my life that was a wonderful role model who helped me more than words can say. With all of the abuse I endured, I wouldn’t change a thing. It made me who I am today. Steven Tyler is at least doing something to change and shape other peoples lives for the better. I applaud that, and I am positive that the people he is helping now appreciate it. My mother always told me “if you just help one person in your life, then your life is a success” Thank you Steven Tyler, this is so needed in our society. You’ll never be sorry that you reached out your hand to help. I would rather watch a celebrity that helps people, than those that have “I” trouble.
Aerosmith sing with me sing for the years sing for the laughter sing for the tears Tank Top

Buy this shirt: Aerosmith sing with me sing for the years sing for the laughter sing for the tears shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -