Thursday, April 4, 2019


What no tasting after all that My aunt and I talk shit about you shirt or Official my aunt and I talk shit about you T-shirt. I was taught to taste as you go because not all sweet potato is the same. I’ve never used buttermilk and to my knowledge never had a pie made with it, but that doesn’t mean that her pie is not good. Everyone has different versions. Instead of nitpicking, hers do what works best for you. That’s too much sweet potato. Can I make this without the sweet potatoes? Add melted butter and brown sugar on the bottom of the crust don’t put the filling in it bake it for ten minutes at three hundred degrees the brown sugar with caramelized on the bottom your quest will never be soggy on the bottom. Looks good but my mom makes the best sweet potato pie. We use much more vanilla, fresh lemon juice.
My aunt and I talk shit about you Hoodie

Buy this shirt: My aunt and I talk shit about you shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -