Thursday, April 4, 2019


This is not heartwarming! Floral I’m a good nurse I just cuss a lot shirt or Official floral I’m a good nurse I just cuss a lot T-shirt, horrible healthcare system. These people should call themselves caregivers but not force that child to call them mom and dad when he has parents that love him and felt forced to give him up! This is disgusting. Only terrible people would try to sell this as a good news story. This baby was stolen from their parents because y’all don’t have universal health care. Period. Birth parents who desperately love and want their child, who expected to bring him home with them from the hospital, were forced to give him up because he had a congenital heart defect and only well-to-do folks with excellent insurance can actually afford such things. What about this story is heartwarming?
Floral I'm a good nurse I just cuss a lot Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Floral I’m a good nurse I just cuss a lot shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -