Thursday, April 4, 2019


I’m Catholic, but simply generalizing Chicken priest why you all trying to test the Jesus in me shirt or Chicken why you all trying to test the Jesus in me T-shirt. So before making the judgment you better make sure that you are kind of heart and soul. This video made me realize that I’m not capable of feeling any type of sympathy for a Catholic priest. He probably couldn’t keep his hands to himself and touched some kid and someone’s dad, brother uncle decided to help him get closer to god. God bless and protect all good and faithful priest against malicious evil slander accusations and lies from the devil and his puppets. They need better knife control laws to cause that will stop it from happening. Just so wrong. I’m a proud atheist but could never dream of hurting anyone due to their beliefs. What’s funny is the small number of priests who did horrible things verse how many of them actually abused people.
Chicken priest why you all trying to test the Jesus in me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Chicken priest why you all trying to test the Jesus in me shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -