Saturday, March 16, 2019


I’m sitting here in bed knowing I should be I’m not an auntie bear I’m more of an auntie Llama like I’m pretty chill but I’ll kick you in the face if you mess with my niece shirt. I know that repairing what I broke is in itself a learning moment but I still wish I hadn’t stuffed up at all. For me, the most important thing for my boys to know is how much they are loved. So very true. I have no trouble recalling my every failure and yet forget to celebrate how close I am with each of my 4 children. I will ask them all tomorrow. I’m afraid to ask. But, this was a wonderful pep talk for me. Just the possibility that this open-ended question could be answered differently than I expect is uplifting.
I'm not an auntie bear I'm more of an auntie Llama like I'm pretty chill V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m not an auntie bear I’m more of an auntie Llama like I’m pretty chill shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -